Job Club Assistant
Job Title: Job Club Assistant
Employer: The Crann Support Group CLG
Location(s): Meath Job Club, 29 Flower Hill, Navan, Co. Meath
Reporting to: The Project Co-ordinator, Meath Job Club
Contract: Fixed-time. Funded by the Department of Social Protection
Hours p/wk: 19.5
The Crann Support Group CLG are recruiting a Project Administrator on behalf of Meath Job Club, Employment Services. The role of the Project Administrator is to support and assist Project Leaders who provide clients with a confidential, individual career path planning and job search guidance service. The post requires an individual with excellent organisation, administrative and communication skills, as well as an understanding of the challenges faced by their clients. The individual will also have strong interpersonal skills to connect and build a wide range of connections with potential employers. The role requires an individual with enthusiasm, motivation and resilience. The post holder will have the capability to be a self-starter and enjoy working to KPIs and targets.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and provide new clients with relevant information regarding the service provided by Meath Job Club.
- Organise meetings / interviews for new clients on behalf of the Job Club Leaders.
- In partnership with the Job Club Leaders, assist clients with CV preparation, job applications and interview preparation.
- Assist clients with their registration on the JobsIreland website.
- Employer networking: cold-call employers in the region, providing them with details of the service provided by Meath Job Club, and the various Department of Social Protection Employment Incentives.
- Develop and expand the Job Club’s Employer Network Database.
- Research job opportunities and advertisements on behalf of clients.
- Focus on achieving KPI’s and targets set.
- Store and record information under current GDPR regulations.
- Carry out general administration and office housekeeping.
- Experience working in a similar or information providing background essential
- Developed networking skills
- Knowledge of the job market and provisions and supports for the unemployed
- IT skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word & Excel
- Good text production speed 40 wpm+; impeccable English grammar and punctuation and keen proofreading and editing skills
- Research skills
- Professional, clear, calm and positive telephone manner
- Excellent time- and workload management skills
Apply with CV and Cover Letter in writing to:
Post: Meath Job Club Assistant, CEO, The Crann Support Group, The Maudlins Trim, Co. Meath
Applicants are asked to indicate their motivation for applying for this position and should customise their CV and cover letter for this application by including specific details of their experience and aptitudes, which clearly indicate how they match the skills requirements, and have the capacity to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of the role.